Albany County Charter Review Study Group
Vote NO to Albany County Charter Proposition on Nov. 3!
Read the League's Consensus on Changes Needed to Charter.pdf
Circulate our position with this flyer.pdf
Read about the LWVAC's position on the Albany County Charter by clicking here.
Join the discussion! Share your opinions on our Charter Blog. Be sure to read the latest updates on the blog (last updated 12/6).
- Consensus Document adopted 2/8/2014
- LWVAC Hearing Testimony given 2/11/2014
- Video of our Meeting with Henry Greenberg, Charter Review Commission Chair 3/11/2014.
- Statement to the Albany County Legislature on the Appointment of a Charter Review Committee 4/15/2014
- Times Union Editorial on the appointment of a Charter Review Committee _ "Just Do It, Albany County" 4/17/2014
- Times Union: A Plague of Ghost Panels, Lost Laws in Albany County, 3/16/2014
- Times Union: Charter Reform in Danger - Albany Wayback machine 5/30/2014
- LWVAC written comments to the Albany County Legislature's Special Charter Review Committee 5/26/2014
- Times Union: Thinner Albany County Legislature will have to wait 8/29/2014
Judy Wing and Ann Brandon are co-chairs of the study. To become involved in the study, contact Judy Wing at 269-4337 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the web site of the Albany County Charter Review Commission by clicking here.