Information for Voters
- Download Voter Registration Form
- Vote411.org: League of Women Voters' online voters guide to your ballot, the candidates and the issues
- Election Day Hotline 866-OUR-VOTE (866-687-8683)
- New York State Board of Elections
- Albany County Board of Elections
- Voting in Albany County
- Albany County Government
- Your Right to Vote in New York State: If you are homeless, disabled, a college student away from home, have a mental health disability, or are an offender or former offender, you have rights!
- Verify your registration and your polling place
- Voting machines used in New York State
Fact Checking | Voting Records | Campaign Finance
- League of Women Voters of New York State
- Factcheck.org: a non-partisan site that checks the accuracy of political ads and candidate allegations.
- Project VoteSmart: a non-partisan citizens’ organization that provides candidates' voting records, campaign finances, performance evaluations by more than 200 liberal and conservative special interest organizations, biographical backgrounds, issue positions and public comments. View the website or contact student researchers on their hotline (1-888-VOTE SMART).
- Federal Election Commission: official site of the government agency that regulates campaign finance.
- Center for Responsive Politics: a non-partisan site on the role of money in US elections.
- PollingReport.com: An independent, nonpartisan resource on trends in American public opinion.
- Voting records of public officials at Project VoteSmart